Account recovery

by button937

Original Post

Account recovery

★★★ Newbie

So I have been playing the sims for 2 decades now and haven’t had any problem until origin came into the picture. The email I have in my account profile I do not have access to and need to change it I have called origin over 7 times in the last two months to resolve the problem but all they can tell me is I need to fill out the web form or create a new account and buy the games all over again but I have filled out the web form over 7 times and keep getting denied. There is no other number or other way to get in contact with someone who I can understand and help me origin is the worst and I don’t know what else to do and I refused to pay for games I have proof that i purchase and buy all over again. 

Message 1 of 2 (197 Views)

Re: Account recovery

Community Manager

Hi there, @button937.

I'm really sorry for the frustration with this. Unfortunately, the only solution is to go through the account recovery process. The best I can recommend is to use different answers. If you're repeatedly being turned down, it's because the answers you're providing don't match with the history of the account. 

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)