Account hacked and banned

by heroazzouz

Original Post

Account hacked and banned

★★ Novice

Hello,

I had my account hacked and then it was banned,

I have made a case, however, it has been a month since then and no one has attempted to solve my issue,

I have tried to contact support but all they have ever told me was the issue would be resolved soon

I have been waiting for a month.

Any suggestions

Message 1 of 8 (555 Views)

Re: Account hacked and banned

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey heroazzouz,

I just posted a similar problem so I feel your pain. I find it preposterous. I don't understand their priorities. Wouldn't you think they would try to help those who can't even play the game first?

Good luck!

- Chivalreazy

Message 2 of 8 (540 Views)

★★ Novice
@Chivalreazy Thx, hope both our issues get fixed soon.
Message 3 of 8 (526 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you have raised an appeal with our TOS team then you will need to give them time to investigate and respond.

If you reopen your case then it will be removed from any queue that it was in and when returned to the correct queue will be at the back.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (500 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko How long? It has already been an entire month.
Message 5 of 8 (480 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @heroazzouz I would not be able to give you a time frame for a response.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (465 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I feel your pain guys, 1 month ago now my account got hacked and banned on Apex. With a month now of waiting and no response from them its really making me frustrated. I have 700hrs on that account, instead I get to start over while I wait. WHY? Because EA couldn't keep our accounts safe?

I'm no computer genius but can't you see that someone's account was logged in from say CHINA randomly that one day the TOS was violated and that must clearly not be the account user that did it? Guess I'll just sit and wait...or maybe I should try a non EA game. Yah that would feel better!

Message 7 of 8 (416 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @mrveggietales you will need to speak with our TOS team in relation to any ban.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (383 Views)