Re: Account hacked. I think.

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_AljoI know but they are personal information so it wouldn't let people guess our information if they don't know us in real life... I also know that you are trying to keep accounts safe but I don't understand why suddenly origin is not accepting my password and I can't log in... I don't know what's happening but I feel so unlucky and sad right now... I will keep trying until I get my account back. It seems like that's all I can do right now...

Edit: I recovered my account Standard smile Thanks for your help and I will give some tips to people who might need to recover their account.

- Use EA.com never use EA.com/fr-fr which means EA France etc. I used EA France and did the form in French 3 times. It didn't work and then I used EA.com (Official English site) then I did the form in English and I got my account back 1 day after.

- Be patient and give every information. Even what you have in your game, what you use like skins etc for your characters, for example, I said every skin that I use on my Legends in Apex Legends.

- You can even give your friend list and your youtube account if you have one to prove that the account is yours I think that they will take a quick look to be sure.

- Try again. Yes Try again if it didn't work. Next time give more information, if they are still not giving you your account back then do it again. Again and again, then they will give you because they will see that you are trying to take it back. Even if it takes 1 month don't give up.

Message 21 of 22 (1,066 Views)

Community Manager

@00LemmeKill00 

Great! I'm glad to hear you were able to get the account recovered! If you have any other issues, please let us know. Have fun and stay safe!

Aljo.png
Message 22 of 22 (379 Views)