Account hacked? FUT content lost. No support.

by daneo303

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account hacked? FUT content lost. No support.

★★ Novice

Around the end of November, my Fifa21 FUT account showed a few glitches; some items in my club going on transfer lists etc. Then, for no reason, my entire FUT squad was sold and all my squad was gone… As it turns out, my Fifa21/EA account was hacked. EA told me this when I first raised a case. After two investigations spanning over a month, they finally said all my in-game content loss was done prior to the hack and they can't help me. What I get is an email advising me “Unfortunately, we are unable to verify any lost in-game assets and cannot grant you any compensation. We’re sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause.”

This is not the case. I would like the opportunity to prove I have done nothing and that I am the VICTIM.

I called the EA Customer Service Team today, 23rd December 2020, looking to request more details, more information; times, dates, IP addresses, essentially trying to escalate to get some answers. Your ‘customer service’ team were not interested. On the first call, the agent ended the call by hanging up on me as she could not help me. On the second call, I get told that “the correct decision was made” and that the agent, nor the manager can help and that “I need to end the call”. To confirm the ‘customer service team’ hung up on me, twice. Not good enough.

I am now BEGGING for their help and support. Again.

By doing nothing, EA Games are essentially supporting hackers, as they will believe they can do what they want without any care or concern to the side effects to people.

Thus far the service and support has been less than average at best. I do hope you are able to provide me help and assistance and improve your service to a Fifa player of nearly 20 years.#

Any offers of advice, or support or where to go next would be really appreciated. 

Message 1 of 6 (759 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account hacked? FUT content lost. No support.

Community Manager

Hey @daneo303 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (744 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @daneo303 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (745 Views)

★★ Novice

When I have contacted EA help today, they could not help me. As detailed in my message. Frown Is this a different team who will actually listen and help with a little more care? 

Message 3 of 6 (737 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @daneo303 if our live support team is unable to assist then I'm sorry to say but no other team would be able to change this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (725 Views)

★★ Novice

And there is my point. I'm being penalised for something I didn't do and it is not fair. In any way shape or form. 

I'm not asking for compensation, only what I had to begin with. 

To know what I would need to provide to prove my 'innocence' would also be of interest, but I can't even get that. 

At the very least, details of what I had to begin with as I don't even know that. 

There has to be an escalation route and process within the business. What if the agent verbally abused me (they didn't BTW), I would need to speak to their manager, and what if i had a grievance with the manager, I would speak to their manager etc, etc. 

It's ridiculous, and in the season of goodwill and hope, I've seen no such thing. 

Message 5 of 6 (720 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @daneo303 I'm locking this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (702 Views)