Account blocked for mistake??

by g4bbrifasano

Original Post

Account blocked for mistake??

★ Novice

I have been block because my club in Fifa Ultimate Team is called "Ajeje Brazzers" and it is considered offensive. 

I have no idea why this should be offensive in other languages but for Italians "Ajeje Brazzers" is a funny quote from a show of 3 italian comedians (Aldo, Giovanni e Giacomo) in which one of the three declares that he is so called to give false information to a ticket inspector and not pay the fine. I have no idea why that should be considered offensive. I have also tried to translate it with google translator but without success. Anyway if you confirm me that is offensive in some other language I will change the name of the club if you give me that possibility (as you know you can change the name of the club just 1 time and I've already did it). Please unlock my account.

Message 1 of 5 (431 Views)

Re: Account blocked for mistake??

Community Manager

@g4bbrifasano 

Brazzer is slang for a woman who works in "the oldest profession"

You can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (426 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you Barry, I already did it, but who knows how long it will takes to unlock my account. I had already registered for the weekend league and I wanted to do it.

I really don't understand why EA blocked my account for such a reason without even try to contact me first.

I don't think I'm supposed to know the meaning of the words I use in all the other languanges of the world, and here we are talking about a slang(!).

I'm really disappointed.

Message 3 of 5 (416 Views)

Community Manager

@g4bbrifasano 

The team that handles those cases is currently quite busy so their response may take some days, potentially more than a week.

Apologies for this delay, they have a lot of cases to take care of.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (392 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Barry Of course they have, if they ban users for these reasons without even a notice.
Have a good life.
Message 5 of 5 (384 Views)