Account Recovery being ignored?

by e5rmk9trqo

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Account Recovery being ignored?

★★★ Newbie

I've sent several webforms over the past few months to have a no longer existing AIM (AOL instant messenger) email changed but my cases keep being marked Resolved without me hearing ANYTHING. 

I'm at a loss of what to do. Xbox gamertag is linked under that account but I can't get into any of my EA info. I'm able to login using my Microsoft account but it prompts me for the lost EA password for anything else I try to do. 

Message 1 of 5 (332 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account Recovery being ignored?

Community Manager

Hey @e5rmk9trqo can you check your various Email folders to see if any correspondence from EA may be getting filtered to spam or other.

If you cannot find any and it has been some time then it's best to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (306 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @e5rmk9trqo can you check your various Email folders to see if any correspondence from EA may be getting filtered to spam or other.

If you cannot find any and it has been some time then it's best to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am currently having the same problem. I chatted with an "advisor" who referred me to email. I've emailed the recovery team 4 times to no avail, now I'm trying to get a phone call with an actual person and hope I can get somewhere with that.

Message 3 of 5 (255 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko How do it talk with some live
Message 4 of 5 (208 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @rraayyvvoonnee you can speak with our live support by following the steps I shared above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (188 Views)