Account Recovery XBL

by NotaCasual3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Recovery XBL

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to recover my account on and off for 9 months with no help. I have filed multiple forums and chatted with several EA members trying to recover my XBL linked account. I can provide any information asked but I fear the my email i linked to the account is inaccessible. I really miss playing with my friends and need a real persons help, and not someone reading from a script.

Message 1 of 3 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account Recovery XBL

Community Manager

Hey @NotaCasual3, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (282 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @NotaCasual3  

The first thing to do is check the following link to see what XBL account is connected if any: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?gameId=ebisu

If your account is not linked then you could try logging into that same link using your XBL login details.

If you have zero details about the account linked to your XBL then it’s going to be almost impossible to gain access without verifying important info with an adviser.

Unfortunately we can’t do anything regarding your account here so we can only point you to a EA adviser who has access to all your account info: 

You can contact an EA adviser here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 2 of 3 (309 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @NotaCasual3, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (283 Views)