Account Invalid

by oiriknoa

Original Post

Account Invalid

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had an origin account from maybe 1-2 years ago with the sims 4 and so many expansion packs and now when I try to log back in its saying that its invalid or its expired. When I try press "forgot password" it tells me that the password I chose has already been used by me so I know the password and i've tried all the emails I had written down. Please help!!!

[Admin - updating thread title for search results]

Message 1 of 2 (270 Views)

Re: Account Invalid

Community Manager

Hi @oiriknoa

Have you tried setting a totally different password on that account? In some cases using a different password entirely can help with that particular error message. For more information on how to change the password check out the EA Help website. Once the password has been changed try logging back in and see if it lets you access the account. 

If you're still getting the same error message after that I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. For more details on how to set up a case with them visit the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (239 Views)