Account | FIFA 20 transfer market ban | FIFA 21 webapp transfer market access?

by santi5596

Original Post

Re: Account | FIFA 20 transfer market ban | FIFA 21 webapp transfer market acces

★★ Novice

okay it’s bs now, I have played over 100 games and i’ve played every mode: coop, division rivals, squad battles, fut draft, friendlies (also every mode of friendlies) and I still the transfermarket isn’t unlocked for me. Can you please fix this or just tell us that were banned for the webapp.

ps don’t copy and paste the same solution 

Message 11 of 15 (696 Views)

Re: Account | FIFA 20 transfer market ban | FIFA 21 webapp transfer market acces

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, I play on PC. Please fix this EA

Message 12 of 15 (654 Views)

★ Novice

I also have exact the same problem ive been playing the game in the first 10 hours and from the early release i played every day and over 100 games in every game mode but still its locked!!please fix this EA!

Message 13 of 15 (634 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey is anyone still having problems asking transfer marking on the web app - I`ve played 110 games and still not open!

Message 14 of 15 (484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, what about if I create a new account for FIFa 21, that will work?

Message 15 of 15 (442 Views)