Accidental purchase

by M9RSH9LL

Original Post

Accidental purchase

★★★★ Novice

My son accidentally purchased fifa19 points instead of fifa 20 points (we dont own fifa 19)  I'm having a nightmare speaking to anyone from ea.. I've wasted 3 days with xbox for them to refuse a refund and so far I've waited 2 hours 15 mins on the uk customer serve number for ea and STILL not spoke to a single person.. I've tried ea live chat and the wait time is 512 mins.. ive emailed the only email I can find and just get an automated message saying check ea help.com I seriously need help on speaking to someone from ea to try and solve this matter is there any other options I can try? 

Message 1 of 3 (175 Views)

Re: Accidental purchase

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I know this probably isn't very helpful, but one possible reason is due to the widespread issues with FIFA 20 right now - I imagine EA are overwhelmed with the complaints. Im not trying to make excuses for EA(!) but it may indicate that you will get through if you can stomach the long long wait.

Good luck.

J

Message 2 of 3 (165 Views)

Re: Accidental purchase

Community Manager

Hey @M9RSH9LL during busy periods it can take a little longer than normal to speak with one of our live support advisers.

The best thing to do is set up a callback so that way you can go about your day and one of our team will call you back.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (143 Views)