Re: Accepting friend requests in origin?

by Quickset45

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accepting friend requests in origin?

★★★ Newbie

How do you accept friend requests??? I can't find the tab??

Message 1 of 34 (92,631 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @natrogynn

You should be able to see your friend requests at the top of your Friends List in Origin. This should open automatically when you start Origin, but you can also see the option at the top right of the Origin Client.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 34 (99,410 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @natrogynn

You should be able to see your friend requests at the top of your Friends List in Origin. This should open automatically when you start Origin, but you can also see the option at the top right of the Origin Client.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 34 (99,411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

all i get is an empty white box when i open my friends list no req shown

Message 3 of 34 (90,415 Views)

★★★ Novice

SOLUTION: I could not see a friend request.  So, I searched for him and clicked on his profile.  At the top-right was "Accept Friend Request."

Message 4 of 34 (89,775 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is so * broken and EA is *. WHY THE * CANT YOU JUST USE STEAM YOU GREEDY *!!!! I added a friend and I come up on his profile as a friend but he doesnt come up on mine and he cant see me. FIX THIS * NOW OR I WANT A FULL REFUND

Message 5 of 34 (87,535 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My son and I spent 45 minutes trying to friend each other.  we each sent requests, but nowhere and I mean nowhere is there any option to accept.  I've checked friend lists, I've restarted origin.  I can see that we sent eachother requests... nothing in top right of friends list except option to block request or report and block.  This is just broken.

Message 6 of 34 (86,469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same boat.  So many websites, user names, etc...

I've sent friend requests between me and my son both ways, and nowhere do I see where they can be accepted.  Chat support dropped me.  Going to bed.

Message 7 of 34 (86,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can accept friend request in the chat tab in the bottom right

Message 8 of 34 (85,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me and my friend had to send friend requests each, block each other and cancel the friend request then my friend restarted origin by opening up task manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and closing all Origin related things then sending friend request again. Then it worked. Fix your * EA.
Message 9 of 34 (79,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't see anywhere to accept a new friend request, we did cancel it and do it again and it shows the "invitation sent" icon but I don't receive it nor add new friends myself....

Message 10 of 34 (79,467 Views)