Re: Able to log in, need to change email address, verification not being sent

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Able to log in, need to change email address, verification not being sent

★ Novice

Hi

I am currently able to login to my origin account as I know the email and password.  However, I need to update my email address as I am about to lose access to the university email I used when signing up to this game.  When I attempt to change or add an email the verification code sent does not come through.  I have waited up to several days and tried over half a dozen times in both safari and chrome.  I have searched forums and ea help for days to no avail so am asking here as live chat does not appear to be an option.  

I am concerned that my account will no longer work without an active email address attached and that I will be unable to recover my account or verify my details. 

Thank you for any help you are able to provide.

Kind Regards

Nicki

Message 1 of 2 (308 Views)

Re: Able to log in, need to change email address, verification not being sent

Community Manager
Hi @Nicki_B_1996,

I'm afraid we can't assist with account changes from the forum. You would need to connect with the support team on this. If chat isn't working, try for a call back.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)