Re: AT-2020 mic not working in origin application

by DinkinFlicka22

Original Post

AT-2020 mic not working in origin application

★ Novice

Hi there,

I'm having some trouble getting my AT-2020 mic to work in the origin application. Under application settings / voice, I have two possible options for mic input (Image 1). One mic is my Logitech G933 which does work when testing it under microphone sensitivity / test microphone. The other mic is the AT-2020 labelled "Line In (TASCAM US-144 MKII)". That is the name of the audio interface I'm using to connect the AT-2020 mic to my computer. When selecting the AT-2020 mic as the input ("Line In (TASCAM US-144 MKII)") I get no detection from microphone sensitivity / test microphone. 

I've had success with this mic in every other possible application and program on my computer. Origin is the only one I can not seem to figure out. I've been through the obvious steps to try and trouble shoot a mic detection problem with no success.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (334 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @DinkinFlicka22. The best thing to do is set your mic as the default mic in your system audio settings and then launch a game to see it if works.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (319 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Yes this is a extremely basic troubleshooting step that has been completed along with a vast variety of others. No success. I believe it is extremely important to realize that the AT-2020 mic works in every other application under the sun (discord, blizzard, steam, audacity, obs studio, etc.) Please give me more steps to complete. I bet I've done it but I'll be happy to do it all again. There's gotta be a resolution to this issue

Message 3 of 4 (295 Views)

★★ Apprentice

lol you asked for more help in april and all they gave you was a bunch of nothing. quality team they have. Its now january of the next year, and I have the same problem. Origin is just * and theres nothing going to be done about it, or so it seems. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Message 4 of 4 (213 Views)