4 Years Locked Account

by cezarmulotto

Original Post

Accepted Solution

4 Years Locked Account

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hellow EA and Origin,

I would like to ask a favor as a customer, a game lover and a human being. I would like to have my account unlocked so i can play online all the games i love from EA Sports like (Dead Space, Fifa, Star Wars, Burnout, Need for speed etc). and before you say yes or no to my request please read my arguments and story below written while iam in tears:

Iam 30 years old now, i started play games from EA Sports in the decade of 90" and i fell in love with fifa back in that time, the one that i still play nowadays is fifa 98, that option with the ball cant go out is very addcited. So when appeared that ultimate team online in the FIFAS games i felt in love again, and in FIFA 14 i got nice cards and some friends asked me if i could trade with then if they gave me some money like $5 and i said yes, and with that money i could buy more packs and fifa points.

Yes i broke the rule i have no excuses for that, but i never read the rules and if i knew that i would be banned i would NEVER EVER do this, i fully regret and all i want is play again. In the other hand i got no emails saying "Hellow this is EA and we know you broke the rules, if you do this again you will be banned", i never got a chance to stop me doing the wrong thing. We are all humans, we can make mistakes all the time, and for that iam sorry.

I couldnt do another account to play because i play for trophies too and got a lot of then in my account. So after that every year i try like 3 or 4 times to get my account unlocked, but this year is different i got a PS4 from my friends by surprise and i had the hope that it would be unlocked because thats a new platform, but iam still locked/banned.

So i asked you from my heart unlock my account let me play again and i would never broke any rules again i swear.

Thans for your time.

Cheers

Cezar

Message 1 of 2 (242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 4 Years Locked Account

Community Manager

@cezarmulotto

From one of your recent support cases (#44298804) it appears that the action we have taken against your account will not be overturned.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (225 Views)

All Replies

Re: 4 Years Locked Account

Community Manager

@cezarmulotto

From one of your recent support cases (#44298804) it appears that the action we have taken against your account will not be overturned.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (226 Views)