0h 0m 0s (downloading Battlefront 2 in 2021)

by NikkNack14

Original Post

Accepted Solution

0h 0m 0s (downloading Battlefront 2 in 2021)

★★★ Newbie

Oi! Its 2021 and you still have the same problem with downloading. Downloaded Battlefront2 but the download time goes down to 0h 0m 0s after awhile. I have tried everything your Moderators have given since 2014, but none of it works!! The only thing I haven't tried is downloading on 'safe mode' because you removed that option! help please! do i have to keep pressing pause and play everytime just to download one game??

Message 1 of 5 (519 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 0h 0m 0s (downloading Battlefront 2 in 2021)

Community Manager

@NikkNack14 Can you share some of the steps you have tried so far? Does the download show as paused when this happens? Also for safe mode are you trying to use Safe Mode/networking?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (478 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@NikkNack14 Can you share some of the steps you have tried so far? Does the download show as paused when this happens? Also for safe mode are you trying to use Safe Mode/networking?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

rebooting PC on safemode.  running Origin App as administrator. turning off Antivirus/firewall. uninstalling origin. uninstalling battlefront 2. deleting cache. 

the download shows as downloading, then it drops down to 0h 0m 0s but it still says downloading.

yes, still on safe mode when using Origin.

Message 3 of 5 (444 Views)

Community Manager

@NikkNack14 Can you go through the following steps and see if the download will continue?

• Turn off UAC Controls 
  • Untick the options in LAN Settings (make sure nothing is checked under Proxy Server) 
  • Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary:8.8.8.8, secondary:8.8.4.4, unless there is different DNS you would rather use) 
  • Flush DNS (first section in the link) 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I followed the steps and nothing happened. It is the same, it's on 73% 1.48 GB/2.00 GB. it goes up as if it was going to continue download and then it turns into "0h 0m 0s" and 0kb/sec"  under it. Listen, I just really want to play the sims, i recently bought it, i waited 5 days for it download because i don't have a normal internet and i really don't want some bug that should've been fixed before to ruin this for me. 

Message 5 of 5 (364 Views)