Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

sims 4 pets wont download

by MaxTheF0X

Original Post

sims 4 pets wont download

★★★★ Novice

I bought the sims 4 cats and dogs on august 24, 2017. However on October 28, 2017, I revived an email from ea saying there was a problem with my order, some thing like the order couldn't be billed? I just ignored it thinking it was nothing. To my surprise, once the pets was official released, yesterday on November 10, 2017, my download link wasn't working. I contacted ea and they said to wait a few hours and try again, so I did. The download still wouldn't work. Since I used my parents credit card they do not want me canceling the order and trying again. (Like the Forums say to do.) I cannot contact ea currently but I payed my money and I would like to get what I spent in on. If anyone know what to do please help. Ive waited one whole day, and pets still wont work, please if anyone has any answers to this issue, tell me. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (135 Views)

Re: sims 4 pets wont download

★★★★ Novice

I am the 2nd person with the same problem.  Have even uninstalled all my expansions and origin and re-installed and still can't download sims 4 pets.  What is the problem.  Did windows 10 updating have something to do with this problem??

Message 2 of 3 (114 Views)

Re: sims 4 pets wont download

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue as well.  They have the money, it's been paid for, but I can't install it at all.  It's giving me a thing telling me to check my internet connection.  Frown

Message 3 of 3 (86 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs