Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

region issue/origin access

by GranToren0

Original Post

region issue/origin access

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, i live in Iraq and i have problem with origin access i can't join the origin access because it don't accept prepaid master or visa cards so i tried to buy and try EA Game Cards,i bought EA game card but the card region was US and im in iraq so i can't use it Region Issue so the question is if i give the card to someone in the US and make account then use card on the US account and then he give me the account will i still be able to access it with the 20$ from the card in the wallet and use it to join origin access or there is no way i can join origin access in iraq plz help

Message 1 of 4 (235 Views)

Re: region issue/origin access

Community Manager

@GranToren0

Hi,

Origin Access can currently only be purchased with a credit card, or paypal. This also means that you won't be able to purchase it with an EA game card. Note that we also don't allow account sharing so having someone else buy it will also not work.

--Tom

Message 2 of 4 (212 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

so that mean i can't join origin access coz in iraq they make only prepaid credit card : ( .. is there any other solution plz ?

Message 3 of 4 (202 Views)

Community Manager

@GranToren0

We are still looking at adding further payment methods, but I'm afraid that at the moment I haven't got another solution for you.. Frown

--Tom

Message 4 of 4 (190 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs