Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: origin access premier

by HunterCR07

Original Post

Accepted Solution

origin access premier

★★★★ Novice

I don't have a credit card. So I want to know how can I get Origin Access Premier then? It is not showing me the option to use PayPal too. EA, please add domestic Debit Cards as a mode of payment.

Message 1 of 9 (522 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@HunterCR07 For OAP you do need an active credit card on the account in order to become a member. 

I do believe that a Visa debit card should work, I will pass your feedback onto the Origin team to see if it is possible to add other payment methods. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (489 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@HunterCR07 For OAP you do need an active credit card on the account in order to become a member. 

I do believe that a Visa debit card should work, I will pass your feedback onto the Origin team to see if it is possible to add other payment methods. 

Message 2 of 9 (490 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hi .... I want to buy the Premium access but I do not see the debit card option ,or the Google Wallet . Please do not say that a Visa debit card should work .... Give us a proper answer that will it work or Not

Message 3 of 9 (316 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
  1. Hi .... I want to buy the Premium access but I do not see the debit card option ,or the Google Wallet . Please do not say that a Visa debit card should work .... Give us a proper answer that will it work or Not
Message 4 of 9 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I’m using a visa debit card and it works perfectly fine for me. Have you guys tried to do it via the origin app or the website?
Message 5 of 9 (303 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have tried it but it didn't work. Where are you from? Maybe it is region specific.

Message 6 of 9 (296 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I am from Pakistan ...😶

Message 7 of 9 (286 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I'm from India, usually the terms and conditions stay the same for Asian countries. Strange or didn't work for me.

Message 8 of 9 (281 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Well.... Then it seems they won't work for me either
Message 9 of 9 (267 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs