forgot password emaiil addy no longer reachable

by 999666111222333

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

forgot password emaiil addy no longer reachable

★★ Newbie

Hello

I was hopung that someone coud help with a little problem i have..

The original Email address that i used when origanally signing up with Origin which was about 8 years ago

That Email address is no longer in use/valid and i cant remember the password for origin.

i did use the password recovery link but has you can appreciate  that does not work ... Email address is no longer reachable.

Thank for your help

Message 1 of 4 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: forgot password emaiil addy no longer reachable

Community Manager

@999666111222333 Hi, in this case you can reach out to support. They can verify your account ownership by other means, such as old codes or receipts, and once they do that they can help to update your email details and get your content back under your control. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (188 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@999666111222333 Hi, in this case you can reach out to support. They can verify your account ownership by other means, such as old codes or receipts, and once they do that they can help to update your email details and get your content back under your control. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (189 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately, it's not the case you can deal with by yourself. Create a case  ( using following link: www.help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ ), describe your problem in a few words, fill in necessary info, and then, just wait for the call of a support-service member. They shall help you in the best way possible ( this won't take much time).

Good luck and I hope you'll get your problem solved!

Message 3 of 4 (158 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Did this work in your case? because for me EA resolved my case without providing me a solution 

Message 4 of 4 (90 Views)
Twitter Stream