[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Does origin work with xbox

Message 1 of 8 (310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox

Community Manager

@samdr91 

Unfortunately, at the moment Origin Access Premier is available only on PC. EA Access currently doesn't have the Premier version.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (280 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @samdr91 

I'm afraid Origin is available only on PC and Mac - but it's our application designed to launch EA games on those platforms. Xbox doesn't really need that Wink

However, if you're an Xbox owner maybe you'll be interested in becoming an EA Access member? Standard smile The membership will give you access to some interesting perks.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 8 (293 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm already an ea access member but I only get 10 hours early access to anthem and origins gets full access to the game early
Message 3 of 8 (287 Views)

Community Manager

@samdr91 

Unfortunately, at the moment Origin Access Premier is available only on PC. EA Access currently doesn't have the Premier version.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 8 (281 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Might there be on in the near future
Message 5 of 8 (276 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This kinda sucks for xbox streamers as they now end up being a week behind PC streamers who will have already gotten the head start with having origins premier compared to the EA Access on xbox. Does EA help out and allow streamers in this situation to get access early to help promote their game? If so, I would love to be able to do this. Im not a huge streamer by any means, but being able to provide content early is a huge leg up and helps build ones community and viewership.

Message 6 of 8 (242 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Pasha_Entreri, if you have EA Access then you will be able to play the game for 10 hours starting on Friday the 15.

Darko

Message 7 of 8 (234 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I do have EA Access. From the streamer perspective, the EA Access member is still getting the short end of the stick. Most streamers stream for 6 to 8 hours a day which would mean someone with EA Access would be cut off barely into their stream on the 16th, whereas a person on PC can continue to pull in more viewership because they already have the game entirely with no time limit. Just dont entirely see how its fair to fully release a game on one platform behind a subscription, but not offer the same type of subscription to other platforms so they can benefit from it as well.

Message 8 of 8 (221 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs