Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Will Not Let Me Sign Up for Origin Access

by JaymzLuke

Original Post

Will Not Let Me Sign Up for Origin Access

★★★★ Novice

So I am trying to set up a subscription for origin access. I was going to do premier in preparation for Anthem. Every time I click the link to set up a subscription it says something has gone wrong. I have tried it on three different web browsers now and the same thing continues to happen. I am going to the origin access portion of the web page. I click on the link that says "Join Premier Today." Then another pop-up occurs and wants me to select the plan that's right for me. I select the yearly payment plan and then it just loads forever and then  a pop-up occurs that states, "

Whoops! We had some trouble processing your request. There could be an issue with your order, please check your order history to see if your transaction was completed successfully, if not, try again later."

If someone could help solve this issue I would be extremely grateful. Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (188 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Update: I tried to just do the monthly subscription and the same things occurs. 

Message 2 of 4 (183 Views)

Community Manager

@JaymzLuke

Can you please confirm you were able to complete your purchase shortly after your post here, thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 3 of 4 (109 Views)

★★★ Guide

Since the Purchase is going via HTTPS pls make sure you don't use a to old or restricted browser and you are not using a VPN service (since it can be blocked or is blocking HTTPS itself, never use free VPN services since they can grab all your transferred data)

Message 4 of 4 (99 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs