Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: When does the Battlefront 2 free trial go live???

by PotnyGarry08

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When does the Battlefront 2 free trial go live???

★★★★ Novice

I want to stream the battlefront 2 live trial, i want to know if im aloud to, and when it goes live i.e does it go live at the stroke of midnight on the 9th or is there a specific time?

Message 1 of 3 (156 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@SquirrelSquad17 Hey, you can stream content as long as it's publicly available. So in this case it means you can stream SWBFII as soon as it becomes available on Origin Access/EA Access.

https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Unfortunately I don't have concrete timing for when the trial will actually go live, but it's usually pretty early on the day in question, going by previous trials. 

Thanks for the post. I know I couldn't answer everything but I hope this helped. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@SquirrelSquad17 Hey, you can stream content as long as it's publicly available. So in this case it means you can stream SWBFII as soon as it becomes available on Origin Access/EA Access.

https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Unfortunately I don't have concrete timing for when the trial will actually go live, but it's usually pretty early on the day in question, going by previous trials. 

Thanks for the post. I know I couldn't answer everything but I hope this helped. 

Message 2 of 3 (250 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

Do you know now when its going live on PC?

If you have the time in CET it would be great.

God damned hyped for this game!

Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs