Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: What's Origin Access Premier?

by Rikaaae

Original Post

Community Manager

@DeadShooter98 You are correct, if you are an Origin Access Premier member then you will have unlimited access to all EA titles. You will also receive the best version of each game as well as early access.

You can find more info here: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/origin-access/faq

Darko

Message 11 of 17 (1,230 Views)

@DeadShooter98 Not "any title that Origin supplies", but all future EA titles in any case. Some older EA titles are not included, and most third-party titles are not included.
--
I am a volunteer and not an EA employee.
"There should be calmness. Hold fast. Go slow." - W.Q. Judge
Message 12 of 17 (1,188 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

One other thing that i'm not seeing being mentioned with Origin Access Premier is that, you get a lot, if not all the in-game "bonus" items.

for example; I was planning on purchasing the Deluxe version of BFV for $80, $88 after tax, but in this case Premier gives you all of that content. So I could spend $15 and get that entire package.

When you think of this it further justifies the purchase of Premier since I almost spent $88 on Deluxe BFV, or i could spend $99(plus tax) for a year of premier.

Message 13 of 17 (1,141 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Sorry but i have to ask, once my premier expires then i won't be able to play these games until i renew my premier?

@EA_Darko wrote:

@DeadShooter98 You are correct, if you are an Origin Access Premier member then you will have unlimited access to all EA titles. You will also receive the best version of each game as well as early access.

You can find more info here: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/origin-access/faq

Darko

Message 14 of 17 (851 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It’s good deal for us and EA , they will make sure that we r paying monthly/yearly , that’s a stable income to them and great deal for us , even if u don’t want to play those games or tired of them , whenever new game comes on we have it for free as long as u r a premier . Bought Battlfield 5 before being a premier , now i regret buying lol cus it’s free for premier

Message 15 of 17 (659 Views)

★★★★ Novice
that's the catch, you have to retain your membership as long as you want to play those games, no membership, no play.
Message 16 of 17 (609 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
not necessarily cuz more people would buy premier then spend $180 and make the same if not more money
Message 17 of 17 (255 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs