Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

What happens if I already bought Anthem and now subscribe to Origin Premiere

by IISleepyBearII

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

What happens if I already bought Anthem and now subscribe to Origin Premiere

★ Novice

I bought Anthem on basic version and i was wondering what would happen at the end of next month because i subscribed to premier to play the game early so will i just lose my priemier items and revert to basic verision or i will lose my game

Message 1 of 2 (94 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: What happens if I already bought Anthem and now subscribe to Origin Premiere

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @IISleepyBearII 

If you already have the base game purchased on your account, you definitely won't lose it when your Origin Access Premier membership ends Standard smile Like you've already mentioned, you will lose access only to items exclusive for the Legion of Dawn edition. Your progression will be kept, so you won't have to start your game from a scratch as well Wink

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: What happens if I already bought Anthem and now subscribe to Origin Premiere

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @IISleepyBearII 

If you already have the base game purchased on your account, you definitely won't lose it when your Origin Access Premier membership ends Standard smile Like you've already mentioned, you will lose access only to items exclusive for the Legion of Dawn edition. Your progression will be kept, so you won't have to start your game from a scratch as well Wink

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (75 Views)
Twitter Stream