Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: 'Try FREE for 7 days' option is gone

by JPSR1176

Original Post

Accepted Solution

'Try FREE for 7 days' option is gone

★★★★ Novice

When the option first came up, there was a 'Try FREE for 7 days' and i decided to try to sign up for the monthly subscription, but then I forgot my PayPal login and closed the window. I tried again hours later after I remembered them but the 'Try FREE for 7 days' option is gone, and the free 7 day offer was gone for my account, with the only option being a regular subscription with no 7 day trial. WHY do I lose the chance to try Origin access for 7 days simply because I closed the buy window ? I read it was good until 10/31/2018 basically today?

Message 1 of 3 (151 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@JPSR1176

*FREE TRIAL STARTS OCTOBER 25, 2018 AND ENDS OCTOBER 31, 2018.

If you missed this free trial for any reason, you will need to wait for the next one, sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (136 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@JPSR1176

*FREE TRIAL STARTS OCTOBER 25, 2018 AND ENDS OCTOBER 31, 2018.

If you missed this free trial for any reason, you will need to wait for the next one, sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 3 (137 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for your reply, but I did not miss the offer. I was well in the time period of the offer 10/25 - 10/31 The offer was simply gone. I tried to reachout to customer service but they had no idea what to do. Said to clear my browser and try again. The customer service is very poor foriegn slow and can't spell or text/speak in English. Maybe it's a blessing as this kind of treatment with such a simple problem is a bad indication of how they resolve a real intensive issue! 

Message 3 of 3 (129 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs