Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

This is so epic but can we lift the ban on iran cuba ...

by ZEFUNG3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This is so epic but can we lift the ban on iran cuba ...

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi this is my first time creating a forum so excuse me if I'm not writing correctly so the problem is that EA has banned Iran and several other countries because of political conflicts and the thing is that gamers/people 

Aren't responsible for things that a dictatorship government does 

They are also like prisoners in that country and now with video game companies such as EA and Epic games banning these countries are not helping they are making the situation worse you know video games are not just a way to waste time they are a way to run from all the problems in life and just relax for some hours and when the things that you love the most gets taken away from you what do you do next?

Here what I want from these companies please lift the ban and restrictions from countries after all we're one big family and this is not the way to handle things in a family.

As always passing the question to you guys what would you think is the best to happen?(gloria borger said)I hope I wrote it right 

Im so proud of this community. 

Message 1 of 2 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This is so epic but can we lift the ban on iran cuba ...

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @ZEFUNG3.

In relation to your request I will pass your feedback on but in compliance with US embargoes and sanctions laws, Origin and EA games are not available in Iran and some other countries and unfortunately, this is not something which we have any control over.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)

All Replies

Re: This is so epic but can we lift the ban on iran cuba ...

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @ZEFUNG3.

In relation to your request I will pass your feedback on but in compliance with US embargoes and sanctions laws, Origin and EA games are not available in Iran and some other countries and unfortunately, this is not something which we have any control over.

Darko

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs