The sims 4 Expansion packs origin acces

by zrob12

Original Post

Re: The sims 4 Expansion packs origin acces

★★★ Newbie
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!! for a few hours now ive been trying to get this exact answer. because i already bought the base game. so assuming if i paid for the membership id have access to all the expansions. i may as well just buy them separately and not be a member all together
Message 11 of 27 (8,339 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Because it's a package deal that includes many other games besides The Sims. Of course, if you were only interested in The Sims, then it wouldn't seem like such a good deal... and still a better choice to just pay once for the content you want.
Message 12 of 27 (8,312 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Cheers2dat wrote:
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!! for a few hours now ive been trying to get this exact answer. because i already bought the base game. so assuming if i paid for the membership id have access to all the expansions. i may as well just buy them separately and not be a member all together

It was the same for me. It's a shame really, because the whole thing seemed so promising. What I find weirder is that they sell you the DLC so you can play it for as long as you're subscribing, and once you don't subscribe anymore you can't play the DLC you paid for since you never actually owned the game yourself. I just find the whole thing very illogical.

Message 13 of 27 (8,223 Views)

★★ Novice

I wish it had the expansion packs

Message 14 of 27 (8,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too I would also buy origin access even if they just added the most expensive 5 or 6 at the top
Message 15 of 27 (7,849 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

is it possible to request that you guys include all of the expansion packs with the Premier membership? I own the deluxe version of the game because I bought it on sale but I would like the expansions. I just can't justify spending $30 per expansion pack plus $10 for each of the additional packages. 

Thanks!

Message 16 of 27 (6,978 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
agreed! i find it extremely ignorant that they make you pay so much for the expansions. I could understand if they were like $5-$10 a piece but almost $40 for an expansion?? i can buy a whole Nintendo DS game or a used PS4 game
Message 17 of 27 (6,986 Views)

★ Novice

I agree with all said. You can't compare sim4 with other games expansions, sims4 is a game of 2014. They are using expansions as if it was a new game by their price but using the fact that is an expansion to make you pay for it even if you pay the origin access membership. It is like saying we give you fifa 14 but you have to pay each new fifa, as fifa is also build on the same core and probably code as the old ones.

btw I already uninstalled the game, not gonna pay more money than the whole membership of origin acces of one year for all content plus the membership of origin access.

Message 18 of 27 (6,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What's really funny is instead of making them more money it actually makes them less because with how ridiculous the price is for all of the expansions 90% of people who play just pirate it all Tongue out
Message 19 of 27 (6,356 Views)

★★ Novice

Cancelling my access until they bother to add "all" expansions for the sims tot he vault. The idea of having a subscription is to avoid buying numerous games. The fact that you want money for each expansion seriously is a joke and makes access pointless for Sims 4.

Message 20 of 27 (6,056 Views)