The sims 4 Expansion packs origin acces

by zrob12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims 4 Expansion packs origin acces

★★★ Apprentice
I currently own the sims 4 and I was wondering if I gained an origin access memebership will the expansion packs be accessible through origin access.
Message 1 of 27 (78,336 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims 4 Expansion packs origin acces

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @zrob12 

The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe edition is now available in the Vault with Origin Access. And it comes with some additional digital content. Here you can the difference between  Standard and Digital Deluxe editions. But all of The Sims 4 expansions are now available with 50 % discount! 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 27 (89,409 Views)

All Replies

Hello @zrob12 

The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe edition is now available in the Vault with Origin Access. And it comes with some additional digital content. Here you can the difference between  Standard and Digital Deluxe editions. But all of The Sims 4 expansions are now available with 50 % discount! 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 27 (89,410 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Thank you so much @EA_Archi.
Message 3 of 27 (78,106 Views)

No worries, @zrob12! Enjoy the game, and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 27 (78,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello I am new here. I wish to buy sims 4 with access like £3.99 a month but I am confused if expansions packs will need to be bought separately or it will be included in the same package.

Message 5 of 27 (78,078 Views)

★★ Pro

@sohailali77 The Origin Access game is only the base game with the digital version contect, if you want expantions you need to buy them

Message 6 of 27 (78,074 Views)

EA DICE Team

We've since added The Sims™ 4 Digital Deluxe Edition with Dine Out and Kids Room Stuff to The Vault for Origin Access Premier members.

Message 7 of 27 (67,505 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm sorry, this is the dumbest scam yet. Here, pay $15 a month, but you still need to pay $17 for every expansion. No thanks.

This is why EA is the worst. All about the money, not the customer. 

Message 8 of 27 (67,072 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is really confusing. Origin Access Premier pretends to give unlimited access, but extensions have to be bought still? 

"Full access to our games starting five days before they release. That’s right, no more gated trials – you get the full games, first. And they're yours to play as long as you're a Premier member!"

Full access to our games (Sims 4 being a game from EA) [...] you get the full games (but they're not full if content is missing from the extensions!) [...].

Really should rework that phrasing. If it only applies to new releases, then you should specify so. If it only applies to games released after August 2018, say so. It sounds a lot like we get all EA games, no hassle, no fuss, just the easy way one expects for something called "Premier" and boasting to include the full games. Anyway, no point in continuing to argue the case, as it won't change much.

Message 9 of 27 (67,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'd gladly paid origin subscription every month to play full Sims versions with all existing addons, without the need to buy them one by one.

But paying subscription AND buying addons? Really? What's the point of it for me, as a customer? I mean, I understand that you will get more money from it, but why would I want to do it? There is literally NO reason for people to use subscription for Sims games.

So much for "full access" promised in your ads.

Message 10 of 27 (67,039 Views)