Subscribed Access yesterday, banned today

by klavyeadam

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Subscribed Access yesterday, banned today

★★★★ Novice

Hi there. I am new to Origin. I started to use Origin after I start playing Apex Legends. I liked the offer of Access and bought it yesterday. And only played Apex, just tried NFS and Mirrors Edge other than that. But downloaded a few more which didn't even click yet. 

Oddly, I got banned today while playing Apex. It closed with an error about canceling my subscription. And can't log in. Looked for EA support page and learned I am either suspended or banned. 

I'm 100% sure It is not because of Apex. Because I did nothing wrong. I am even being nice to my random teammates. 

I used Origin for my laptop too. To download another games. But I think that is legal too. I absolutely have no idea why I got suspended. I didn't even recieve a mail about the reason. Only for my Access Subscription cancelation. 

I'm trying to learn the reason. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (495 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Subscribed Access yesterday, banned today

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @klavyeadam 

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in Frown

Unfortunately, we're unable to help with such cases through our forum, but I took a quick look at your account and I see that you've already contacted the right department Standard smile My advise would be to wait for the reply from our Terms of Service team (your case is already in their queue), they should be able to provide you with more information.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (464 Views)

All Replies

Hey @klavyeadam 

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in Frown

Unfortunately, we're unable to help with such cases through our forum, but I took a quick look at your account and I see that you've already contacted the right department Standard smile My advise would be to wait for the reply from our Terms of Service team (your case is already in their queue), they should be able to provide you with more information.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (465 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you for your reply. I just want to ask something. I didn't receive any mail about ban reason. I asked twitter EA help they said I should've received it. And nobody still giving me reason. Isn't that odd? People on this community randomly accusing me for cheats. Yet I don't even know why I banned. Isn't there a way to learn this before their answer?
@EA_Ataashi
Message 3 of 4 (459 Views)

@klavyeadam 

I'm afraid we don't have such information to share Embarrassed I agree that it's weird that you haven't received an email notification about the sanction in the first place (apologies for that!), but any additional questions about your current account status can be answered only by our Terms of Service team.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (454 Views)