Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Stolen account

by Player_4nbgd9h3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stolen account

★★★★ Newbie
Please help me!!!
For some months now, someone else has used my account stolen!
I asked you several times for help with the new account I made to contact you.
It's not right for you not to help your customers save their account!I spent a lot of money buying at the Origin website, and all of this has failed me because you can not protect me from hackers.
So far, I have not experienced such an inconvenience, and I have games on several sites and I have never experienced anything like that at one time!
This is a bad advertisement for you because someone wants to buy games with someone who does not guarantee security on his site.I will never buy again with you because I do not want someone to take my unprotected account again!
Message 1 of 2 (105 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stolen account

Community Manager

@Player_4nbgd9h3 You will need to reach out to support with a live contact. You can use this link, but you may need to change the region by clicking the flag icon at the top of the page. 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=origin&platform=pc&category=manage-my-account&issue=h...

Support can help you to regain control of the account, and they can help to add extra security to your account. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)

All Replies

Re: Stolen account

Community Manager

@Player_4nbgd9h3 You will need to reach out to support with a live contact. You can use this link, but you may need to change the region by clicking the flag icon at the top of the page. 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=origin&platform=pc&category=manage-my-account&issue=h...

Support can help you to regain control of the account, and they can help to add extra security to your account. 

Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs