Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sign In Unavailable. Try again later

by jklinder69

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Sign In Unavailable. Try again later

★★★★ Novice

We're going on a week now. Put in a couple tickets already and crickets from Origin. Already missed our annual draft with friends on Madden. This has got to be the worst customer service experience I've ever had (and I'm over 50). Beyond frustrated. Apparently, this kind of thing has been an issue for years. Several different youtube video proclaiming 100% fix. None of them worked for me. Would really appreciate even sub-par service at this point. 

Message 1 of 6 (201 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sign In Unavailable. Try again later

Community Manager

Hey @jklinder69 I took a look at your account and can see that your case is being worked by our team. If you have not received an email yet then please check your various email folders to see if any email may have been filtered.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (173 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @jklinder69 I took a look at your account and can see that your case is being worked by our team. If you have not received an email yet then please check your various email folders to see if any email may have been filtered.

Darko

Message 2 of 6 (174 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Apparently, I was banned for a chargeback that did not occur. Issue resolved. Would have been nice to have been notified instead of getting smacked with a mysterious banhammer. Unbelievable...

Message 3 of 6 (123 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any sanction @jklinder69.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Message 4 of 6 (76 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@jklinder69 Call EA
Message 5 of 6 (50 Views)

Community Manager

If there is a ToS sanction on an account @weinerhard13 then you need to speak with the ToS team using the steps I posted above rather than speaking with our live support.

Darko

Message 6 of 6 (48 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs