Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: How do I cancel my Origin Access Membership?

by 200319251997

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: How do I cancel my Origin Access Membership?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

I would like to cancel my membership I don’t use the origin and would like for you to stop deducting money from my account. Thank you! Can you please reimburse me $5.34

Message 1 of 3 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I cancel my EA Access Membership?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello,

You can cancel your subscription to Origin Access through your Origin account. To find your Origin Access settings to cancel your sub, please log in to your EA Account on origin.com or through the Origin client. Then:

1. Hover over your EA ID in the bottom left.
  2. Click EA Account and Billing.
  3. Click Origin Access.
  4. Click Cancel Membership and confirm your cancellation to end your subscription. 

Once you cancel your subscription, the subscription will not renew for the next rolling month and there will not be another charge for Origin Access.

Regarding refunds, our subscriptions for Origin Access are not refundable. There are some exceptions to this that allow us to offer refunds under certain circumstances. To find out more, please get in touch with the EA Help Support team.

*Accept as Solution button - If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Newbie
My name is Robin Craft and would like to cancel my membership.
Message 2 of 3 (205 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello,

You can cancel your subscription to Origin Access through your Origin account. To find your Origin Access settings to cancel your sub, please log in to your EA Account on origin.com or through the Origin client. Then:

1. Hover over your EA ID in the bottom left.
  2. Click EA Account and Billing.
  3. Click Origin Access.
  4. Click Cancel Membership and confirm your cancellation to end your subscription. 

Once you cancel your subscription, the subscription will not renew for the next rolling month and there will not be another charge for Origin Access.

Regarding refunds, our subscriptions for Origin Access are not refundable. There are some exceptions to this that allow us to offer refunds under certain circumstances. To find out more, please get in touch with the EA Help Support team.

*Accept as Solution button - If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.
Message 3 of 3 (185 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs