Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Question on cancelling Premier, do I forfeit my progress in Anthem?

by ekildogmai

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Question on cancelling Premier, do I forfeit my progress in Anthem?

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Question in regards to playing anthem through access premier.

I purchase Origin Premier to try out and play anthem. My question is, if I canceled Premier and bought Anthem outright.. would I have to start all over? or would I essentially be buying my old game save with the game?

It's kind of an important question if anyone ever decided to quit the platform, but still wanted their progress on gear and levels for games like Anthem.

So, if i cancel premier can I still keep my progress if I bought the full game?

Message 1 of 3 (147 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Catharses 

Yes, your progression will be kept and you won't have to start from a scratch Standard smile Additionally, while being an Origin Access Premier member, you will be able to purchase the game with 10% discount from our Origin store.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Catharses 

Yes, your progression will be kept and you won't have to start from a scratch Standard smile Additionally, while being an Origin Access Premier member, you will be able to purchase the game with 10% discount from our Origin store.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (125 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

So have premier access but cant access to play anthem early? just the menu screen upon loading. yet says play now on home origin screen!! so far wasted my day waiting for it to downmload and took my money quick enough.

Message 3 of 3 (119 Views)
Twitter Stream