Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Purchasing Origin Access Games

by snowphie88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchasing Origin Access Games

★★★★★ Newbie

I have Battlefield 1 through Origin Access. Thinking of getting it then cancelling my subscription. I'd like to purchase the revolution edition to get all the dlcs, and it does include the base game. If I do purchase it I will keep all my progress, get the game, and the dlcs, correct? It also says it will 55% off, just making sure I know what I am getting. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Purchasing Origin Access Games

★★★ Guide

@snowphie88

That is correct. If you purchase the revolution edition, you get access to all the dlc plus base game. And your progress from Origin Access should carry over to the main game.

*** Please grant XP and Accept as solution if my suggestion helped. It will help me as well as anyone facing this same issue. Cheers and happy gaming. Thumbs up ***

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)

All Replies

Re: Purchasing Origin Access Games

★★★ Guide

@snowphie88

That is correct. If you purchase the revolution edition, you get access to all the dlc plus base game. And your progress from Origin Access should carry over to the main game.

*** Please grant XP and Accept as solution if my suggestion helped. It will help me as well as anyone facing this same issue. Cheers and happy gaming. Thumbs up ***

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs