Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Purchased Anthem and Premier but cannot play anymore since Premier access en

by elitetrooper348

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchased Anthem and Premier but cannot play anymore since Premier access ended.

★★★ Newbie

So I got premier so I could play anthem early. I purchased the legion of doom edition and now that my premier is out of date I cannot play anthem at all!!! I need help pls.

Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Purchased Anthem and Premier but cannot play anymore since Premier access en

★★★★ Newbie

So I have the same issue. However I noticed in my game library there were two versions of the Legion of Dawn. One that was in my favorites was locked because my Origin Access expired and the other was just normal and I can play it. Hopefully that helps. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

So I have the same issue. However I noticed in my game library there were two versions of the Legion of Dawn. One that was in my favorites was locked because my Origin Access expired and the other was just normal and I can play it. Hopefully that helps. 

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs