Re: Processing order yet not complete

by MatSigmafia

Original Post

Processing order yet not complete

★★★ Newbie

Hi 

I must say how ridiculous origin games are and how they go about making the game you have purchased ready to be downloaded within 72 hours. I can see that there is an instant charge on my credit card yet it still in processing. What year do we live in???? With steam you can instantly download the game you have "purchased". I always brought hard copies for EA games yet a made an error by deciding to purchase it straight from origin.

One word to describe is RIDICULOUS. They try to cover their rear ends by stating most games orders will be complete within 24 hours but it may take upto 72 hours. Honestly its quite PATHETIC and will never use origin to download any of thr games i want. Considering this as like a NOOB error.

ORIGIN how would you feel if someome took a hold of your money without giving anything in return for 72 hours?!

Message 1 of 6 (786 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Further more updates, i spoke with a rep on live chat apparently it takes between 3 to 5 days for order to be finalised amd if i wanted a refund it takes between 7 to 10 days. Holding onto my money much,pathetic way to scam!!!!

Message 2 of 6 (743 Views)

★★ Novice

Had the same issue but with premium access.

Rep for EA told me on chat that my money is safe and that they just havent got my money yet. My bank sent the money from my acc the sec i orded premium. Cant really accept the answer that my cash is floating around in cyperspace..

Message 3 of 6 (676 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah so its saturday, the only day im not working crazy hours this week, so i decided to buy AC Odyssey. ive seen great reviews and as i was paying i was starting to get excited to get into a new adventure. so i pay. i get the conf email. i await my DL to start. i go back throuh Origin and the website looking for the DL button. come to find out they want me to wait 1 - 3 days before the game DL can begin!!!! WHY???? i paid. i see the money has already left my acct. i cant think of a single good reason to do this. if origin was to later find out that my payment was denied or revoked by me, wouldnt they just ban my game access. yes they would! ...and really its extreemly rare that an approved payment is later taken back. why has origin decided to make every paying customer wait all this time when they have nothing real at stake?

i am confused. i guess i will come back next week when i have some hours to sink into a new game again... or maybe i will just cancel my order.
Message 4 of 6 (621 Views)

★ Novice
i have the same problom with anthem wt* i ORDERD IT FROM 2018 BEFORE IT
Message 5 of 6 (605 Views)

★ Novice
moved now it said its still proccesing dude like 1 year pasted really???? how much time can it take!?
Message 6 of 6 (604 Views)