Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Premier subscription clarification

by Kyle_Ragnador

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Premier subscription clarification

★★★★ Novice

Hi everybody!

I'm thinking about getting Premier Origin subscription, I've read the instructions, but I just want somebody the clear one thing up.

So, Premier subscription costs 15 euro per month, do I have to buy the games I play (for additional amount) or for those 15 euros I can download and play whatever game I want for as long as I want?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (271 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

it costs 15€ per month or 99€ per year.

You can play the games for as long as you pay the abo. (here is the list of included games: included Premier Games

You can buy games with the discount if you plan to stop the subscribtion and still want to play these game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (245 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

it costs 15€ per month or 99€ per year.

You can play the games for as long as you pay the abo. (here is the list of included games: included Premier Games

You can buy games with the discount if you plan to stop the subscribtion and still want to play these game.

Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @IntelPoint

I don't have much more to add besides what @Kyle_Ragnador already mentioned Standard smile

If you're still thinking about becoming Origin Access Premier member, perhaps those two articles will give you even more useful information about the membership:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin-access/introducing-premier-origin-access/

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin-access/origin-access-details/

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 4 (143 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you. I appreciate your help.

Message 4 of 4 (132 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs