Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Premier access during and after subscription

by Valorisherex

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Premier access during and after subscription

★★ Newbie

Hello. i understand the basis of this premier origin access subscription. but what i really want to know is so say i pay for the subscription for a month

anthem comes out i get to play 1 week early do to the subscription and its give me all the legion goodies now its coming close to the end of subscription but

i don't want to pay for another month i just want to buy anthem now does it only give the option to buy the legion version do to me already having the legion goodies 

on my account or can i buy the standard edition and the goodies disappear but my account otherwise is unaffected and i don't need to restart from the beginning?

Can you even purchase the games that are included in premier access well you have premier access?

Message 1 of 2 (128 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Premier access during and after subscription

Hero (Retired)
@Valorisherex You will also have the option to buy the Standard edition of Anthem before you cancel your subscription, then the edition will just downgrade accordingly but the progress you already made will carry over. You can also purchase any other games (even those included in the Vault) to get your 10% discount while the subscription is still active.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Premier access during and after subscription

Hero (Retired)
@Valorisherex You will also have the option to buy the Standard edition of Anthem before you cancel your subscription, then the edition will just downgrade accordingly but the progress you already made will carry over. You can also purchase any other games (even those included in the Vault) to get your 10% discount while the subscription is still active.
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)
Twitter Stream