Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [Premier] DLCs/Expansions included in future released games (BF5, Anthem etc

by radkit

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[Premier] DLCs/Expansions included in future released games (BF5, Anthem etc.)

★★★★ Novice

Hi!

I just bought the premier service but have a question as in the title: do we get DLCs/Expanions of the games in the future too or are they separate to buy?

Curious about it, as it would seem useless to buy the DLCs if you (the premier customer) consider to cancel the service in the future - would be money you actually lose as you would not be able to use the DLC at all.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (558 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: [Premier] DLCs/Expansions included in future released games (BF5, Anthem etc

Community Manager

@NobodysLaw Hi, If you have an active Premier membership you'll be able to play BFV Deluxe Edition and the Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition. 

These games will use a Live Service model and as far as I know won't have traditional DLC packs, as extra content will be added over the course of the game. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (635 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@NobodysLaw Hi, If you have an active Premier membership you'll be able to play BFV Deluxe Edition and the Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition. 

These games will use a Live Service model and as far as I know won't have traditional DLC packs, as extra content will be added over the course of the game. 

Message 2 of 3 (636 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

"As far as I know" is not solved.

Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)
Twitter Stream