Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Origins Premiere to Standard Edition for Anthem

by Kylh0

Original Post

Re: Origins Premiere to Standard Edition for Anthem

★★★★ Novice

I am considering to pay OAP for anthem full release and one week early as well. If not so "fallout76"  i might buy the game. but i wonder if my progression will be remove after i buy the game and my OAP expire or i can continue my play.

Message 11 of 15 (151 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When your OAP expires you won't be able to play the game. But if you opt for another subscription all your progress are retained. Even if you buy the standard edition after your OAP expires all your progress from the OAP will be transferred to the standard version. 

Message 12 of 15 (142 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It has gone 2 weeks and I'm still waiting for the response to question 2, you said you contacted the team for confirmation now what did the team say?
Message 13 of 15 (111 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What did the team say about this? if I get OAP and then get the standard edition do I keep all my legion of dawn bonuses?

Message 14 of 15 (110 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i am not worry much about Legion of dawn cosmetic. But be able to use the legendary weapon for one month at the start of game is really interest me.i mean i would it if i can farm decent  weapon gear and exp with it and keep my progression for my standard edition after OAP expired.

Message 15 of 15 (96 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs