Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Origins Premiere to Standard Edition for Anthem

by Kylh0

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Origins Premiere to Standard Edition for Anthem

★★★★ Novice

I'm thinking of buying the EA Origins Access Premiere in order to play Anthem 1 week ahead of launch. Here are some of my queries:

1. Is my account eligible for Feb. 15 release if I purchase Access Premiere let's say Feb. 11 or 12? 
2. Will the items like the legendary weapon slot of Ranger and the Legion of Dawn Armor be transferred if I buy the Standard Edition?
3. I got a 15% discount  weeks ago and the expiration date is on March 1, can I use it if I purchase the Standard Edition?

Message 1 of 15 (705 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origins Premiere to Standard Edition for Anthem

Community Manager

Hey @Kylh0 in relation to your questions,

1. No matter when you purchase OAP you will have access to the game upon release, it does not matter if you purchase it today or on the 15th.

2. As I understand it any in-game items unlocked will be kept but I have raised this with the team for confirmation and once I hear back I will let you know.

3. There may be some restrictions on the code so I cannot confirm that it will work, you can test it before checkout by entering it on the checkout page.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (684 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Kylh0 in relation to your questions,

1. No matter when you purchase OAP you will have access to the game upon release, it does not matter if you purchase it today or on the 15th.

2. As I understand it any in-game items unlocked will be kept but I have raised this with the team for confirmation and once I hear back I will let you know.

3. There may be some restrictions on the code so I cannot confirm that it will work, you can test it before checkout by entering it on the checkout page.

Darko

Message 2 of 15 (685 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for the reply. 

Message 3 of 15 (675 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @Kylh0.

Darko

Message 4 of 15 (663 Views)

★★★ Newbie
if my oap subscription ends when im playing the anthem early access, what will happen? Will i get kicked out of the game? Or maybe i have the 10 hours that i got from preordering?
Message 5 of 15 (650 Views)

★★★ Guide

@emberglyphs wrote:
if my oap subscription ends when im playing the anthem early access, what will happen? Will i get kicked out of the game? Or maybe i have the 10 hours that i got from preordering?

i don't know what will happen, but preordering isn't giving any early access time.

Message 6 of 15 (614 Views)

★★★★ Novice
following thread
Message 7 of 15 (576 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Following
Message 8 of 15 (465 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Don't buy the EA Access *, it's a scam and it's terms of agreement are full of traps protecting EA and virtually bending you over. Let's say the game flops and EA destroys Bioware and the game never really gets finished after launch. You will not get your money back, you paid 100 bucks for an unfinished game and you can't cancel the contract. Just don't do it, just to be a beta tester in the first week before launch.
Message 9 of 15 (454 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I live in SEA and paying SGD 19.90 is not a problem just to play the full game a week ahead of others. You can just cancel it. 

Message 10 of 15 (442 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs