Original Post

Re: Origins Premier Membership and Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition

★★★★ Novice
yes I am also curious about this
Message 11 of 24 (3,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I asked EA's online customer chat about this and they stated that I wouldn't lose the skins. I have a transcript in my inbox just incase, so for your own personal reassurance you may want to ask them and copy the transcript yourself. But as far as I'm aware, No, you don't lose the skins (Which makes LOD edition a little bit pointless to pre-order).

CFilthy

Message 12 of 24 (3,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

"I asked EA's online customer chat about this and they stated that I wouldn't lose the skins. I have a transcript in my inbox just incase, so for your own personal reassurance you may want to ask them and copy the transcript yourself. But as far as I'm aware, No, you don't lose the skins (Which makes LOD edition a little bit pointless to pre-order)."

I appreciate that you're trying to get "evidence" but I highly doubt that CSR was correct.  

Loads of people are going to be doing EA Premier to try out Anthem at launch and then ending premier and just picking up Anthem itself... There's no way EA would devalue the LoD edition to the point that those people aren't even going to need to think about an upgrade.

Customer chat has a long and storied history of being flat out wrong and having a transcript does not bind them into anything at all. 

One sentence from anyone higher up than them saying the statement was incorrect overrides anything you might have.

Also directly from the terms of service: "AFTER CANCELLATION, YOU CAN CONTINUE TO PLAY UNTIL THE END OF THE CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD. AFTER YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD OR PLAY FIRST TRIAL ENDS, YOU WILL NOT HAVE FURTHER ACCESS TO MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS, INCLUDING VAULT TITLES, GAME UPGRADES..."

TLDR: Please don't get your hopes up.

Message 13 of 24 (2,784 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's cute. A moderator just removed my post for no reason... so I'll just repost it.

"AFTER CANCELLATION, YOU CAN CONTINUE TO PLAY UNTIL THE END OF THE CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD. AFTER YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD OR PLAY FIRST TRIAL ENDS, YOU WILL NOT HAVE FURTHER ACCESS TO MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS, INCLUDING VAULT TITLES, GAME UPGRADES, OR IN-GAME PURCHASES MADE IN A VAULT TITLE UNLESS YOU SEPARATELY HAVE ACCESS TO THAT VAULT TITLE."

Don't get your hopes up.

Message 14 of 24 (2,964 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So.. basically....  Order Origin Access, play for a week before anyone, cancel Origin and play the title you bought and have access to and retain all your stuffs. Got it.

Message 15 of 24 (2,614 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yea but all of these games do a "year 2 super awesome bundle" trying to trick people into buying the game twice (tbf it does help new comers get in for cheaper. Comparitivley). So pay 100$ get that, and a bunch of games you won't play, for a year and buy the super cool kid version with the extra goodies when it comes around. that's how i look at it.

Message 16 of 24 (2,302 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hey there,

I got the premiere origin access but cant play the anthem game.

notification says i can play, but there is no play icon in the library.  Game is fully downloaded.

Mozar27

Message 17 of 24 (1,526 Views)

★★★★ Novice

im getting the same not only did i preorder and bought the legion of dawn edition, i am also a premier user and it says i can play next week. i logged out and back in, got a big msg saying i can play now with a play button. when i click it it brings me to my store page and doesnt launch but has feb 22nd date there. gg

Message 18 of 24 (1,489 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I bought Premier just for Antem and on day one I can only play 5 hours befroe the game crashes and dies.

Where do I get a refund...

Message 19 of 24 (1,374 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So have anyone confirmed this ?

Message 20 of 24 (464 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs