Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Origin failed to register two achievements (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)

by Ayayatrox

Original Post

Highlighted

Origin failed to register two achievements (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I was playing Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night through Origin Access, and for the majority of my playthrough, it was working fine. I would unlock an achievement whenever I met the requirements, just like how it should be. However, at some point, it stopped registering achievements altogether. I first noticed it after I killed a boss in the game. I know I'm supposed to get an achievement for successfully killing it, but the notification never popped up. I didn't pay much attention to that, I just assumed I got the achievement. After a while, on another boss, the same issue occurred. I got curious so I closed the game and checked the achievements tab. They never unlocked. I checked online for solutions, and tried closing the client, then signing out and signing back in, and clearing the cache. None of the methods worked. It's honestly not a big issue but it's very annoying and I'm reluctant to continue playing if the issue stays for the rest of my playthrough.

EDIT: I should mention I reloaded a save file and attempted one of the bosses two more times, still nothing.

Message 1 of 4 (243 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Origin failed to register two achievements (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Nigh

★ Novice

I have this same problem. Most achievements are unlocking fine but after the Alchemist (Alfred), boss achievements failed to unlock even if I reloaded a save or started a new game+.

Message 2 of 4 (184 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Origin failed to register two achievements (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Nigh

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yep same crap here, the achievements for defeating Alfred (Hermetically Sealed - Subdue the alchemist) and Doppelganger (Transcendence - Triumph over yourself) are broken Disappointed

Edit: Just finished the game and turned out 6 total bosses didn't unlock their achievements:

Hermetically Sealed Subdue the alchemist.

Transcendence Triumph over yourself.

Rodeo Star Eradicate the skeletal demihorse.

- His Blade Inherit the blade that demons fear.

All Bets Are Off Eradicate the duke of high rollers.

Moonscraper Eradicate the mistress of the deathly moon.

Message 3 of 4 (126 Views)
Highlighted

Message 4 of 4 (89 Views)
Twitter Stream