Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Origin access expired and now i cant play games i pre-ordered

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin access expired and now i cant play games i pre-ordered

★★★★★ Newbie

Two days ago i logged in on Origin, where it asked me to renew Origin access, when i tired to renew it i couldnt buy or extend my Membership...
Then i Deleted my Credit Card, because i was asked to use old one, which i could not. Then i got an error which didnt allow my credit card to be verified or added to Origin.

Now i cant play Anthem, which i pre-ordered, while my Premier access was active, now that it expired i cannot play the game, asking me to renew access, which is wierd,

because i purchased game.

Message 1 of 6 (161 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

That's an odd one @Sorr4dTrouble. The best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (145 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

That's an odd one @Sorr4dTrouble. The best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Message 2 of 6 (146 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Looks like problem keeps occuring, i got some instructions about deleting Origin chace and its data, restarting PC, but it seems my problem is connected to a Master Card.

I've tried it on Steam and Credit Card works, so i presume its problem on your servers or policy data? I can try creating new account and try it there if problem keeps repeating.
If so, and the problem goes away, would it be possible to transfer my already purchsed games on new profile?

Message 3 of 6 (115 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that the issue is ongoing @Sorr4dTrouble.

There isn't a whole lot that we can do on AHQ in relation to billing issues. The best thing I can recommend is that you try signing up on origin.com to see if you see the same issue.

Can I ask, is the credit card you are using the same one you used to sign up with?

Darko

Message 4 of 6 (106 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

As it turned out, it is problem in my MasterCard. I could not use it on Steam, or Uplay..
I will have to look in it when i return home, im outside country at the moment..

Im sorry to have botherd you with my problems, since the problem was on my side and not yours..

Sincirely Sorr4dTrouble.

Message 5 of 6 (91 Views)

Community Manager

No worries @Sorr4dTrouble. Glad to hear that you were able to narrow the cause of the issues down.

Darko

Message 6 of 6 (87 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs