Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Origin acces subscription plan

by Everriaal1989

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin acces subscription plan

★★★★ Novice

Hi, 

Im going to change my origin acces from basic to premiere. As for now I want to pick monthly fee (for like 2 months). Will I be able later on (after lets say those 2 months) to change my plan for yearly one? Or the choise remains permamently so ill have to dish out payments monthly? 

Message 1 of 9 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin acces subscription plan

Community Manager

Hey @Everriaal1989 I can say with absolutely 100% guarantee that any progress you make in the Origin Access Premier version of the game will be carried over to the standard edition.

Do you by any chance have a link to the post saying otherwise as I would like to correct this.

Darko

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (134 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Good news @Everriaal1989  is that you can change your Origin Access from yearly to monthly and vice versa at any time. That said if you sign up for a yearly membership then you will need to wait for that billing period to be over before changing to monthly.

Darko

Message 2 of 9 (192 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank You for information. I got another one. Will I be able to buy Legion od Dawn copy od the game later on? Or is the LOD only a pre purchase edition?? 

Message 3 of 9 (189 Views)

Community Manager

I believe that it should be available after launch @Everriaal1989  but should I hear differently I will update this thread.

Darko

Message 4 of 9 (177 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey,

EA_Darko can You confirm one thing? If I get the premiere + LOD version of the game and then cancell sub will I keep the progress ive made during time of premiere acces?

In one thread someone on customer support got this kind of rensponse "If you have a base game and a Premier subscription, if you cancel / end a subscription, you will lose not only all additions / bonuses but also progress, since all this is connected with the subscription."

Which means that if i start playin with premiere and then drop to LOD edition my progress - leveling, gathered items etc. Will be lost? Just as I would never had the game?

It's not about the LOD bonuses or other stuff tied to specific game version but overall progress. The whole point of getting premiere is to play week earlier. But now it seems that ill lose all progress during that time.

Could You get us some information about this? Cause that seems to force us towards premiere sub or otherwise we will lose progress. That even means that after a WHOLE YEAR of premiere if i drop it and get base version we will lose all progress made trough that year...

Thats a big concern. 

Message 5 of 9 (167 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Everriaal1989 I can say with absolutely 100% guarantee that any progress you make in the Origin Access Premier version of the game will be carried over to the standard edition.

Do you by any chance have a link to the post saying otherwise as I would like to correct this.

Darko

Message 6 of 9 (135 Views)

★★★★ Novice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/PC-Community/Premier-Standard-Edition-Preorder/m-p/7395383#M736

Heres link to official conversation I found.

And here is the link to new topic i'vs made:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/PC-Community/Premiere-to-LOD-Standard-progress-lost/m-p/7398870#M820

Cheers and thanks for clearing things up Standard smile 

Message 7 of 9 (127 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the links @Everriaal1989 and glad to have been of help.

Hope to see you in the game at some point.

Darko

Message 8 of 9 (123 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can we request games for Origins Access Premier customers? Like NBA Street Home Court, Def Jam Icon or SSX & more ?
Message 9 of 9 (84 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs