Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Origin Issues....HELP

by Ninjetterfox

Original Post

Highlighted

Origin Issues....HELP

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm having issues accessing my origin games when not connected to the internet. I have my Sims 4 and Sims 3 shortcuts on my desktop, when i click them, origin opens as normal. But it doesnt ask me to sign in like it used to, it just displays an error message. Sometimes the error is either a broken page message or no internet. It's very frustrating. I don't have internet at home anymore, so i cant go online obviously. I've played sims for a long time now and it frustrates me that i cant play all because of origin not working properly. I'm not sure why this happens, but as you can imagine im frustated. When i am connected to internet, i have to open my games and hope my laptop doesnt turn off on the way home so i can play my games... Frown

Please help!!

Note to add: I have cleared the cache,done offline mode, "user account" is administrator..still does not work when not connected to internet, even when it is supposedto be in offline mode, games will crash, and when i go to reopen them, origin has closed, and would not work after that, almost like it reset it self.

Message 1 of 1 (80 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs