yes  is not monthly is for a year i dont use please make  i want refund

Message 21 of 29 (1,195 Views)

Re: Origin Access refund?

★★★ Newbie

this is * origin acces

Message 22 of 29 (1,195 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
You have no idea I’ve had the service for 6 months and have not logged in one time. I saw that I was still getting charged for it so I called and asked for a refund for only this month 5 of the 30$ they got from me and they stilll would not give it to me.
Message 23 of 29 (1,099 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I get got charged for the subscription without my knowledge because there was no email sent to me and I need that money that I got charged. I don't think that is fair at all.
Message 24 of 29 (887 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

My number is [Removed by CM] I want my money back I got no notification or anything in regards that I was going to get charged and I needed that money.

Message 25 of 29 (881 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@athenaroks130 Please don't include personal contact details on public forums. As mentioned in the previous posts, the only way to attempt a resolution is to go through EA Support. Go to https://help.ea.com and click Contact Us to start the process.
Message 26 of 29 (874 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Só I want rollback the autó renewed acces? I get a Bill yesterday.But I didn't want More access!
I wont get my money back?
Message 27 of 29 (640 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Of course not! This company isn't about the customer Standard smile

Message 28 of 29 (366 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

OK so 12 months after I cancelled my subscription I have been charged another year at £89.99.  Spoke to EA support who confirm I have cancelled it but cant issue a refund and I have to live with the subscription for the next 12 months.  Informed them that I have bought an XBox One (And the EA games for the XBox One!) as PC blew up and can't afford another Gaming PC as of yet and therefore the subscription would not be used and since it was cancelled they should refund.... They cut me off with 'I wish I could do something from my end' and 'I am going to disconnect this chat as you were asking for the and the product is not refundable'.  Absolutely fuming!!! this is second time I have tried to contact them and you can't even escalate it as a complaint.

So they are OK to with theft it appears as this payment was not authorised by me.

EA used to be great, what happened???

Message 29 of 29 (119 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs