Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Origin Access refund?

by RabidScholar

Original Post

Community Manager

@Fatchang_WOT

Hi,

When signing up for Origin Access, were you able to see our notification that the membership isn't refundable? Do keep in mind that if you dispute a charge and still actively play on that account that we will have to close it (as you would be playing games you didn't pay for).

@RabidScholar

You can reach out to an EA Advisor via EA Help and they can look into this for you:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Kind regards,

--Tom

Message 11 of 31 (1,865 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

The fact is they changed the pricing without notification completely throwing by budget. The TOS even states I am to get at least a 30 day notice for such matters. when this was brought to their attention they blatantly ignored that fact. Now it isn't just about a refund but that their own TOS means nothing to them.

Message 12 of 31 (1,849 Views)

Community Manager

@RabidScholar

Please reach out to an EA Advisor to talk about your membership, and the charge.

--Tom

Message 13 of 31 (1,821 Views)

origin membership refund

★★★★ Novice

i bought annual member ship a year ago and now i forgot all about it and just now i have been charged 32$ in something i am not interested in... i have cancelled the membership but i really hope i can get a refund

thanks

Message 14 of 31 (1,819 Views)

Re: origin membership refund

★★★ Newbie

My friend was right about EA when he warned me about their business practices.  This company is greedy and will not get anymore of my money. 

Message 15 of 31 (1,753 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I went to my bank and showed them the Information, they retrieved the money back. +1 me  -0 EA

Message 16 of 31 (1,716 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did they ignored everything, and refused to even acknowledge the information brought forward. I would even have settled for working out being changed a month and then maybe even paying the full year after. Just proof they only want money and care nothing for the actual consumer.

Message 17 of 31 (1,715 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

paid for a year and already i cant play any but one game that i downloaded from the access vault, not even a week in. now i know why i stick to steam my friends

Message 18 of 31 (1,684 Views)

Hero (Retired)
I am pretty sure that your EA account will be suspended for initiating the chargeback.

Plus, I am not sure if your $5 will ever break a multi-billionaire company.
Message 19 of 31 (1,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i want refund  because i dont use this  origin and i just lose 20pound *

Message 20 of 31 (1,591 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs