Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Origin Access refund?

by TravisJBlues

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Origin Access refund?

★★★★ Novice

Hi i was just wondering if i could get a refund on origin access as i just bought it and i decided i might just buy the game outright with its DLC.

Message 1 of 29 (26,349 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Access refund?

Community Manager (retired)

@TravisJBlues I am sorry, but Origin Access membership is not refundable. Please make sure that you cancel the membership so you are not charged again next month.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

View in thread

Message 2 of 29 (33,247 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@TravisJBlues I am sorry, but Origin Access membership is not refundable. Please make sure that you cancel the membership so you are not charged again next month.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 2 of 29 (33,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I would like to transfer my orgin access pc to my Xbox if that is possible as shortly after I bought my year subscription my pc decided to break on Mr is this possible
Message 3 of 29 (25,653 Views)

Community Manager

@v4lN1k

As above, Origin Access is not refundable or transferable towards another service such as EA Access, sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 4 of 29 (25,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bought origin access, the transaction failed, but the money got taken off. help

Message 5 of 29 (23,634 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

had the same issue every single time i tried to charge card got £1 taken off me but transaction declined got £8 pending now now but still no access. it's beyond the joke now...

Message 6 of 29 (23,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi can i get a refund for nfs most wanted because i don't think this game is for me reply to me asap

Message 7 of 29 (22,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i was wondering if i can get a refund for a game i brought 2 days ago nfs most wanted reply asap 

Message 8 of 29 (22,952 Views)

★★ Novice

EA is so greedy! I contact the customer service via chat and phone call to drop the charge and membership only 5 days after auto renewal. As you said, the representatives know exactly the situation, but EA just wants to keep the money. In opposite, most big companies like Amazon will fully or partially refund the charge. Fortunately, I successfully dispute this charge. Goodbye, Origin!

Message 9 of 29 (20,329 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They charged me differently for Origin Access with no knowledge of such change. So who do I talk to about that one?

Message 10 of 29 (20,262 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs