Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Origin Access membership suddenly stopped

by DerivelHUN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Access membership suddenly stopped

★★★★ Novice

I'm an Origin Access member for a few months now, and I just exited a game, and saw on the Origin client that the Access expires in 23 hours. I didn't know why, because I have set up a permanent credit card as my payment, it has enough money and the Origin uses it automatically.

Then few minutes later the Origin client showed that the Access has expired. What the hell? Anyone else having this problem? Are the EA servers under attack or something?

Message 1 of 4 (331 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@DerivelHUN Please reach out to an Advisor and they can check your account to see what might have happened there.

To contact an Advisor, please follow the steps in this post.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (358 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@DerivelHUN Please reach out to an Advisor and they can check your account to see what might have happened there.

To contact an Advisor, please follow the steps in this post.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Message 2 of 4 (359 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried to contact an Advisor, but no success. If I try on the hungarian version of the webpage (I'm hungarian), the only option is calling on phone, which is unavailable now on weekends. If I try on the american version (which is set by default when I sign in), then nobody answers on the chat. It says that waiting time is 5 minutes, I wait for 30 minutes, and no answer. Should I wait until Monday to call the hungarian phone number, or is there another way?

Message 3 of 4 (272 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

We could solve the problem with an Advisor. She was very friendly.

Message 4 of 4 (249 Views)

Origin Access FAQ

Learn about Origin Access and the benefits of signing up.

Visit the FAQs